I got some samples from the dentist today, and Jon asked what kind I received. "Did you get Aquafresh or Peanutbutter Bottomfeeder?" She was out of Peanutbutter Bottomfeeder.
I didn't realize that, along with every contagious disease that comes down the pike, that I would also catch the dreaded scourge of whining. I was at the doctor's office yesterday, loaded down with sweet little baby, when the receptionist handed me a three page document to fill out. "Do I have to do it now?" I whined.
Jim looked agast when I told him I'd started a blog. He insisted that I use an alias for each of us. So Jim is Mr. Man (or MM) . Bobby is Little Mister Man (LMM). Jon is Little Mister Baby Man (LMBM), and I, of course, would be Mrs. Sourpickle (Mrs. S). The real Mrs. Sourpickle was my imaginary friend who lived in the apartments on the way to the mall in my hometown. Jim was also very concerned that I would publish the ungarnished truth about our relationship. I told him I'd always use the parsley leaf of whimsy to cover up anything that might embarrass him.
Comments