Highlights of 2012, so far

Jon has taken to calling his brother "Mate".


Jon: "I'm going to start cursing in Italian.  Uno, dos, tres..."


Love it when I wake up from a nap and Robert comes in like a large puppy and cuddles and says, "your breath smells like some kind of cheese."


Jon to Jim: You have been deleted by the moderator.


"What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more" Robert, in the shower.


Robertism #1: I'm going to get naked. Don't you want to see me in all my glory? Consensus: Been there, done that.


Robertism #2: The other night at dinner, Robert asked Jon burger could have a bite of his burger. Jon said no. He then sang (to the tune "Imperial March"), are you going to eat that burger? Jon did not yield. It was a good burger.


As Jim was cutting into the rhubarb pie, he said "This looks a lot like chicken pot pie." "I'm glad it's not. I hate chicken," said Robert. "And I hate pot," said Jon.


Jon and Robert have a friend over today playing Minecraft. Jon, ever the good host, told him, "Welcome to our humble home."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog