Two creepy stories

Being kind of a neat freak, I always hang my clothes in the same order in my closet (if you must know, robes, t-shirts, nice t-shirts, fleece pants, denim pants, non-denim nice pants, hoodies) Somehow, one of my hoodies was hung up on my robe hanger. It was kind of creepy, but then I realized that no one would break into my house just to hang up my clothes in the wrong place. Also, at night, while I'm enjoying the first silence of the day, I've been hearing the wind chimes (I thought) play a haunting tune. It was starting to freak me out, because I knew the wind chimes couldn't be playing that tune over and over by themselves. What kind of fiend would play wind chimes outside of my house? It turns out that it's music from a book that Jim and Bobby have been reading. After posting this, I went to my bathroom to discover that someone had hung a wet washcloth on top of my dry towels. Will this evil ever end?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlights of 2012, so far